It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
2 x Giant Herb Dispenser Lid spoon Glass Vial Bottle Stash Snuff Snorter 76mm
Giant Herb Dispenser Lid spoon Glass Vial Bottle Stash Snuff Snorter 76mm
Strong glass vial/bottle to store small items or medicine.
Measures 7cm tall and 2cm wide
Come with Black lid and stick on brown glass or white lid with stick on clear glass.
Please note these will be sent at random.
This is for two vials
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.