It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
8 Ball Ceramic Spinning Ash Tray Cigarette Smoking Tobacco Smoke Ashtray
Out of stock
Metal Spinning Ash Tray 13.5cm
Features a push button and spin lid, an easy shot.
On pushing the top lever, the disc connected spins inside the ashtray, disposing of the ash left on the lid.
Ideal to limit the bad odours caused by ash and extinguished cigarettes, it is also perfect to decorate any room.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.