It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Agung Brushes Brush Pipe Cleaning Tool Approx 27cm bonza stem brush
11 in stock
High quality cleaning brush.
Designed for cleaning and scrubbing the inside of your pipe or cone.
Bendable wire material and durable bristle.
Help you maintain and keep the inside of your glass clean and tarnish free.
Great tools for you to clean with makes cleaning easier.
Comes in various colours. Colour selected randomly.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.