It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Beer Bottle Glass Bong 26cm
Out of stock
“Beer Bottle Glass Bong- H:26cm- SG:14.5mm- 4pcs in Box”
This Beer Bottle Glass Bong of 26cm height is a fascinating piece of glass art that will mix up your senses! You can place your precious herbs or tobacco onto the bowl, which connects to a built-in sure ground. It comes with various marihuana and Amsterdam logos featuring at the front of the bottle, and a bending neck that will supplement your fascinating smoking experience with a comfortable grip.
4 design available.
Design sent randomly unless specified at checkout.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.