It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Blow Torch Fire Bird Lighter Buttan Gas Soldering Welding Iron Gun BBQ Burner
Fire Bird Gas Torch
- Adjustable temperature the highest temperature is 1300℃.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Easy to use, operate and carry.
- Widely use: Can be used in cooking or restaurant such as BBQ, creme, brulee, baking. Also for lighting charcoal, soldering pipe joints, soldering DIY jewelry, electric wire operation, ignition cigars, craft work and ect.
- The operation is simple and safe.
- Safe to use Compact design easy to carry and operate.
- Consumption of gas: 80g/h, 960kcal
- Use gas: butagas (220g)
- Cablibre of spout: 19mm
- Maximum fire Power 1300℃.
NOTE: Gas Cylinder is not included only 1 x Gas torch.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.