Goloka Organic Ayurvedic NAGARMOTHA Incense Sticks Relaxation Fragrance Bulk Buy 15g x 6
2 in stock
Goloka BREATHE AYURVEDA Series, Natural Masala Sticks
Goloka BREATHE AYURVEDA Nagarmotha Natural Masala Incense, made with hand picked HIMALAYAN HERBS.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.