It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Candle Secret Stash Safe – Hidden Compartment Diversion Secret
Out of stock
Handcrafted from a real Candle container, the Candle – Diversion Safe is perfect for hiding cash, jewelry, USB drives, Bitcoin wallets or other valuables in plain sight.
Traditional big, bulky home safes are not only immediate targets for criminals, they are too cumbersome for smaller objects and provide little protection when your valuables are on the go.
The Made in America Candle – Diversion Safe is weighted to feel like the original product and with a threaded, screw off lid that seamlessly integrates into the container, no one will ever know your Candle is actually a stash can diversion safe.
- Perfect for your home, vehicle or on the go
- Made in the USA from an original Candle container
- Undetectable Screw Off Threaded Lid
- Weighted and feels like the original product
- Hide, cash, jewelry or anything else in plain site
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.