It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Clipper Lighter Mini Tube HOME SWEET HOME Refillable Flint Cigarette Tobacco – 4 Pack
Clipper tube lighters are refillable and feature a long tube style nozzle with an adjustable flame.
Isobutane gas is used as the fuel for these lighters as it’s a much cleaner version of butane. Clipper lighters are made from mostly recyled materials.
The outer shell is made from an ultra durable nylon, making them less likely to break or explode.
- Refillable (Isobutane recommended)
- Adjustable flame
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.