It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Clipper Lighter Pop Mini Leaves Refillable Cigarette Tobacco – 4 Pack Pop Mini Leaves
Out of stock
Clipper Lighter – Large
Clipper lighters are refillable and feature a replaceable flint that can also be taken out and used as a tobacco pressing tool.
Isobutane gas is used as the fuel for these lighters as it’s a much cleaner version of butane. Clipper lighters are made from mostly recyled materials.
The outer shell is made from an ultra durable nylon, making them less likely to break or explode.
*Please note that the photo shows all designs in the collection. We will attempt to send 1 of each design, however there may be double ups depending on available stock.
- Truly refillable (Isobutane recommended) gas + flint
- Replaceable flint
- Iconic Shape
- 3000 lights x refill
- Packing tool for ryo
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.