It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
CLOSE OUT – CIG HOLDER – RAW Triple Barrel
Made only for those with impressive lung capacity, the RAW Trident Triple Barrel holds three cigarettes at once.
Ideal for testing your limits with roll your own cones, this holder will soon become a staple of your group sessions. The barrel is handcrafted with brown knot wood, so each features unique growth patterns and wood color.
The Triple Barrel Holder measures 3.35 inches long and comes with a carry bag.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.