It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Cone Herbs Bowl For Oil Bong And Bubblers 6cm H – Female Joint 18.8mm – CLEAR
Out of stock
Herbs Bowl For Oil Bong And Bubblers 6cm H – Female Joint 18.8mm – CLEAR
This is a 3 point glass bowl for your bongs and bubblers. It is made of a sturdy heat proof borosilicate glass of 6cm height. It comes with a female joint of 18.8mm diameter.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.