It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Credit Card Disguise Metal Smoking Pipe Magnetic Zinc Alloy Credit Card Size
1 in stock
Material : Zinc Alloy
Length : 83 MM / 3.27 Inches
Width : 50 MM / 1.97 Inches
Net Weight : 53 g / pc
Color : Silver ( as photo )
Use : For Smoking Tobacco
Design : Credit Card Style ( as photo )
- It’s a design classic – this is a truly awesome object, slim, simple, and beautifully designed in a matt Zinc Alloy finish.
- Exquisite design, normal credit card size, you can put it into the wallet, you can use it anywhere
- Cast in zinc alloy to last a lifetime, it’s the only pipe you can scrub clean with no fiddly holes to access, or you can just stick it in the dishwasher.
Package Include :
1 x HOENET Metal Credit Card Smoking Pipe
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.