It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Fetish Fantasy Series Beginner’s Furry Cuffs – Red or Black
2 in stock
|Lock up your lover and explore your fetish fantasies with these Beginner Furry Cuffs. Lined with velvety-soft faux fur, these first-timer cuffs keep your lover comfortably constrained and looking and feeling sexy. The locking mechanism has a quick-release button in case you lose the key, and the cuffs easily adjust to fit most sizes. You’ll both love the sensuous feel of the soft fur as it teases, tickles and titillates!
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.