It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
FETISH FANTASY SERIES WIRELESS VIBRATING NIPPLE CLAMPS
1 in stock
Finally, a vibrating nipple clamp without the added weight of chains and cords! The Wireless Vibrating Nipple Clamps deliver thrilling vibrations to your nipples without the use of bulky cords or remotes. These waterproof wonders activate with just the push of a button, providing powerful pulsations right where you want them most! The whisper-quiet motors tickle and tease, while the soft Luv-Touch coating feels great against your skin.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.