It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Folding Scissors Small Hook for Keyring Fast On the Go Pocket 6cm-10cm
6 in stock
The Folding Scissors are designed for use on the go. They fold into an easy to carry package that can be attached to a keychain. When you need to use them, they unfold into a sturdy, well engineered pair of scissors for cutting almost everything.
• Small folding pocket Scissor.
• Convenient pocket size.
• Right or left handed use.
• Open Length: 10cm. Width: 6.5cm
• Closed Length: 6cm. Width: 3cm
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.