It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Infyniti SUG-100 Sublime G-Force Digital Pocket Scale 100g x 0.01g
Part of the Infyniti “Officially Licensed” series, the scale features Sublime designs printed on the stainless steel weighing platform and protective cover.
The SUG-100 scale has a maximum weighing capacity of 100g and accuracy down to the nearest 0.01g. The scale features a large stainless steel weighing platform, six weighing modes, backlit LED display, automatic shutoff and auto calibration.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.