It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
JO Clitoral Gel Tingling G-Spot Chill 0.34 Oz / 10 ml
2 in stock
JO G-Spot Gel is the perfect sensual enhancement for women. With a pleasant tingling that starts on contact it’s uniquely formulated to intensify your innermost sensation and satisfaction.
JO G-Spot Gel Mild increases sensitivity and arousal with a mild tingling that starts on contact and lasts up to 45 minutes. Just apply and feel a tingling cooling sensation invigorate your passion.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.