It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Nicobuster Micro Mountable Filters for Smokers Reduces Tar and Nicotine 30 pack
17 in stock
Nicobuster Micro Mountable Filters for Smokers
Reduces Tar and Nicotine 30 pack
Less nicotine same taste Recommended for all smokes not wanting to quit.
The filter reduces tar and nicotine intake without affecting the taste of your cigarette.
A filter can be used for up to 5 cigarettes, making visible any harmful substances caught in the filter.
30 Filters per packet
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.