It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Oakwood Magic Melamine Sponge Eraser x60
20 in stock
- Environmentally friendly products: Does not contain any chemical cleaners, no peculiar smell, no cleaners are needed during use, only water is needed, and it is easy to clean.
- Not easy to tear: Our sponge eraser is made of foam using nanotechnology. It has high density, non-porous, delicate appearance, high toughness and not easy to tear, it can provide long-lasting cleaning power.
- Just add water to wipe off: this magic sponge no longer requires abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents. It only requires water, so you can look after all surfaces without damage. Just moisten it with water, squeeze and wipe, and the eraser will do the job. It’s that simple.
- Arbitrary cutting: If you feel that the size is not appropriate, you can cut this magical sponge into any shape, and then wipe your items. You can try it anywhere you find dirt, the only limit is your imagination.
- Universal cleaner: Our unique sponge can easily remove grease, dirt and dust from kitchen utensils, such as blenders, coffee machines, toasters, storage containers, clean glass, leather products, shoes, car interiors, office supplies , Floors, tiles, etc.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.