It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Oil Spray Security Safe Stash Can Personal Hidden Secret Compartment
Out of stock
Inconspicuous in the home and really simple to use.
Made from a real OIL SPRAY can
The perfect hiding place for your valuables, such as cash, watches, keys or cards.
Just twist the top to reveal a hidden compartment for your valuables.
Blends in to any surroundings at home, on holiday in your caravan or hotel room!
Portable hiding place where no thieves will look
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.