It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Ouch Glow In The Dark – Bonded Leather Hand Cuffs (Glow In The Dark Green)
1 in stock
Ouch! Glow in the Dark, the future of bondage is here. Designed with an authentic bondage aesthetic, but with the added delight of the glow-in-the-dark properties, the fluorescent green detailing will turn every event into a part. With Ouch! Glow in the Dark, the fun is just beginning when the lights go out.
These Ouch! Hand cuffs are comfortable but incredibly secure. Use this toy on its own, or in combination with other products from the Glow in the Dark collection. Ouch! Glow-In-The-Dark products must be activated with the sunlight before enjoying it in the dark.
– Product dimensions: 30 x 5 x 0.5 cm
– Product weight: 80 gram
– Splashproof: Yes
– Phthalate free: Yes
– Materials: 90% PU Leather, 10% Metal
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.