It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Parimal HARE KRISHNA HARE RAMA Incense Sticks 17gms x 12
Out of stock
Incense Hare Krishna Hare Rama – Parimal
Echo with the best natural oils from India.
Krishna is the god of love.
It will keep your home full of positive energies and love.
Duration of each wand: 30 minutes approximately.
Length of each wand: 20 centimeters.
Content: 12 boxes of 15 grams, approximately 180 wands.
MADE IN INDIA
NO CHILD EXPLOITATION – NO TESTS WITH ANIMALS – NO CHEMICALS – RECYCLED CARTON BOXES
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.