It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Pipe with in Built Lighter Vapouriser Full Metal
Pipe with Built in Lighter / Vaporizer
This Pipe Lighter is an innovative handheld smoking glass pipe that is extremely reliable and simple in it’s design.
Comes with a convenient in-built lighter, herbal container, lava stone filter and a screening used as a dry pipe.
All the components together making it a light weight item that can be easily used.
It comes in assorted colours
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.