It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Pipedream Filthy Fireman Blow Up Doll
Ring the alarm..this sexy stud is smokin’ hot! The Filthy Fireman is here to rescue you from boredom in the bedroom! He’s got a huge hose under his uniform and he can’t wait to soak you down with it. His blazing biceps, chiseled chest, rock-hard abs and scorching smile will set your heart on fire. See what kind of equipment he’s packing under his trousers and let him ignite your passions! His pumper is full of red-hot All-American hot sauce!
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.