It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
RAW Crystal Ashtray Tobacco Cigarette Smoking Smoke
1 in stock
RAW Crystal Ashtray
The RAW lead-free crystal glass ashtray is so thick it could probably stop a bullet! We made this beautiful piece to bring you back to the art form that was the fine smokewear of the 1950’s. The RAW Crystal Ashtray is classic leaded style, but we use modern lead-free crystal glass because nobody wants to touch lead. We also designed our crystal ashtray to be 3.5 lbs because the antique VS version that inspired us weighs 3.3 lbs, and we will never be outdone!
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.