It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
RAW Lanyard Cigarette Smoking Tobacco Keys ID Badge Backpack
Out of stock
Need an awesome way to carry your keys around? Want to represent around the office? Maybe you’d like to keep your vape pen close. Try the new Raw Lanyard! Made of sturdy nylon fabric and a swivel hook clasp, your stuff is sure to stay safely around your neck. Printed with the Raw logo.
The Raw Lanyard now features an alligator along with the swivel hook clasp.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.