It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
RAW Pipe Cleaners Hemp Bristle
18 in stock
RAW Pipe Cleaners Hemp Bristle\
- RAW Pipe Cleaners are naturally strong and absorbent and wrapped around a flexible banded iron core. These are the natural way to clean your pipe or rig! A RAW Innovation!!
Are your pipe, bong, or rig looking filthy? It’s time to clean things up with these RAW Hemp Pipe Cleaners.
Each RAW pipe cleaner features hemp materials designed to clean your pipe or glass in seconds. The banded iron core allows you to flex the pipe cleaner at any angle to reach those tight spots where the resin collects.
These RAW pipe cleaners are strong, flexible, and absorbent, ensuring you get your pipe or glass looking as good as new. These pipe cleaners come in bristle versions for tough scrubbing and a soft hemp material for polishing and finishing. Each pack comes with 24 pipe cleaners.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.