It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Round Tin Click Clack Pop Up 5.5cm Misses Red Cigarette Smoking Tobacco
1 in stock
Round Tin Click Clack Pop Up 5.5cm Cigarette Smoking Tobacco
These little tins are great, ive used these for many years, you will be surprised how much you can sqeeze into them.
To open press the top down and to close, pinch the sides.
They don’t spill into your pocket and keep smells in really well.
Can also be used as an ashtray.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.