It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Silicone Portable Bong – Can Be Folded 36cm Travel
Out of stock
Silicon Portable Bong – Can Be Folded
This portable silicone water pipe is no doubt the best travel option. It can be folded into a pocket-size thin piece.
- Straight Tube Style
- Flare Base
- Flare Mouthpiece
- Height: 8.66″ / 22 CM
- Comes with a Rubber Band
- Metal Bowl Piece
- Removable Metal Downstem
Comes in assorted colours.
Colour selected randomly.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.