It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Skunk 1 1/4 Size Flavoured Rolling Papers Cigarette Smoking Smoke
- Skunk rolling papers are a thin hemp rolling paper made in Spain.
- 32 Leaves/Pack
- Flavoured slow burning hemp papers, with natural gum
- Skunk is one of the oldest brands of hemp papers in the marketplace.
- The SKUNK character “Stinky” is very well known and has even been on its own line of clothing.
blackberry, blueberry, hawaiian, mentholicious, skunkalicious, strawberry
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.