It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Small OG Kush Rolling Tray – Small Smoking Cigarette Tobacco 27cm x 17cm
Small OG Kush Rolling Tray
This Small tray provides a smooth surface to roll your smoking products in.
With rounded edges and deep walls, it allows every piece to be scooped out without getting stuck in corners like many other trays.
- Size: 27cm x 17cm x 2.5cm deep
- Material: Metal
- High edges
- Rounded corners
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.