It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Wheel Spinning Cigarette Ashtray
4 in stock
The Wheel Spinning Cigarette Ashtray has a really nice finish and a unique design that is sure to impress any smoker.
Just press down on the spring loaded rod and the deck lowers and spins at the same time throwing any ashes and butts down into the ashtray so its neatly hidden out of sight.
The top comes off for easy emptying and this ashtray would make the perfect gift for that special smoker in your life.
Available in various colours. Colour selected randomly.
Skull, Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.