It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Agung Medium Beaker Glass Bong – 35cm – Assorted Colours
1 in stock
This is a simple yet beautiful beaker bong and feels nice and satisfying to hold.
The coloured glass features make it very pleasing to the eye.
- Height: 35cm Approx
- Joint: 18mm (F)
- Wall thickness: 7mm
- Glass on glass
- Cleaning plug/optional carb hole
- This bong is made from Pyrex glass
- Available in Assorted colours
- Colour selected randomly
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.