It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Agung Small Traveller Sprinny Bong – 24cm
This redesigned Agung Small Springy Water Pipe stands at 24cm and comes in different colours
This Redesigned Springy Bong is a nice and simple bong that’ll give you nice hits and is just a classic
- This is a very practical bong, made of Polyurethane tube on top of a glass jar.
- Redesigned for toughness and durability.
- This Bong is approx 24cm high and it comes complete with a bonza stem and a cone.
- They may come in different colours, picture or even plain with no picture.
- Very handy and has attractive features
Colour selected randomly.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.