It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
Key safe stash hollow secret hidden funny muddy rock stone case box home garden decor security gift
1 in stock
Looks like any other rock in the garden.
Realistic looking rock.
Store an extra key and hide it in the garden or flower bed.
Bottom pallet pulled out to store a key.
Item type: key box
Color: picture color
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.