It is illegal to sell tobacco products to a person under 18 and it is illegal to purchase a tobacco product for use by a person under 18
NATIVE SOUL PALO SANTO INCENSE 15G
NATIVE SOUL Palo Santo Incense 15g
Palo Santo is a wild tree that grows in the Amazon rainforests of Ecuador and Peru.
This “Holy Wood” belongs to the same family as Copal, Myrrh and Frankincense. Indigenous Shamans have been using its woods, leaves and oil to heal the body and soul, purify spaces, clear negative energies and for meditation. The balsamic and herbal scent of Palo Santo has calming and soothing properties and carries a powerful energy of healing and purification.
PRODUCT PRICES INCLUDE ALL TAXES
Using tobacco products has been linked to a variety of illnesses, including:
- lung cancer
- throat cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- stomach cancer
- kidney and bladder cancers
- acute chest illnesses and diseases
- chronic chest illnesses and diseases
- lung illnesses and diseases
- stomach ulcers.
Women who use tobacco products during pregnancy expose their children to the risk of serious respiratory illnesses. Non-users, particularly children, can also suffer serious illness if they are exposed to second-hand smoke. Children exposed to second-hand smoke also have an increased risk of these illnesses, including:
- reduced lung function, especially for infants
- an increase in lower respiratory tract infections during infancy
- impaired lung growth
- the risk of developing more serious respiratory diseases in later life.